You are assured a warm welcome at Women In Journalism wherever you work in the UK or overseas, at whatever stage of your career, whether you are a student, staffer or freelance, and whether you work in print, digital, broadcast or a mixture of all three.
” Yes, I do get the newsletters- thank you ! So far the mentoring and webinars have been fantastic – I am very very glad I joined ” Linda Mannheim
Join us today and you could…
– Meet some of Britain ‘s top female journalists at regular events either in person or online
– Join our mentoring scheme and get paired with someone who can help guide you through whatever career concerns you may have
– Join networking events across the country – a mixture of virtual and live events when we can
– Sign up for skills based masterclass sessions on such topics as How to write a successful pitch for freelancers, How to get a pay rise and How to upskill for the new media world.
– Listen to In Conversations with some of the country’s top journalists and debates on some of the crucial issues of the moment within journalism
– Receive our weekly newsletter packed full of news, vital industry information and job opportunities
– Join a group of like minded women who’re there to support each other through the good times and bad
Our 900 members receive regular news e-letters with invitations to WIJ events and priority booking. We also forward invitations from other media-related organisations and include special offers and job opportunities. Thanks to our sponsors, ticket prices are from £3 for online events, £10 for live events and under £100 for all-day small practical workshops with experts.
Members can invite guests to some events at guest rates.
If you have any questions, please email our administrator, Kate McMillan, at firstname.lastname@example.org